Amazonite (The Middle Road)
- Keywords – The Middle Road, Balance, Truth, Calm Achievements, Expression, Equality, Yin Yang Balance, Ma'at (Egyptian Goddess, Krishna.
- Meaning & Energy – Amazonite is a stone of truth, balance and communication. Amazonite gently soothes the nervous system and et's energies can be felt to the touch.
- Purpose – Amazonite blocks EMF (Electro Magnetic Frequencies).
- Chemical Composition – Potassium Aluminum Silicate
- Color Rays – 53% Blue, 30% Green, 15% White, and 2% Silver
- Essential Oil – Valerian
Amethyst (Stone of Humility)
- Keywords – Humility, Battle of Mind and Spirit, Undisciplined Thought, Meditation, Transformation, Transmutation, Life Path, Bad Temper, Anger, Blood Sugar Levels, Headaches, The Higher Self.
- Meaning –
- Affirmation – "I walk the Eternal path of Truth."
- Chemical Composition– Iron + Silicon Dioxide with traces of Manganese
- Color Rays– 33% Indigo, 33% Red, 33% Violet and 1% Black
- Essential Oil– Lavender
- Keywords – Simplification, Voice, Higher Self, The Ocean, Courage, Speech, Expression, Throat Chakra, Thymus Gland Activation.
- Purpose – Aquamarine is a gentle blue-green stone named after ocean. Aquamarine belongs to the Beryl crystal family with the spiritual purpose of simplification, allowing one to travel deep within and inner stand the complexities found there in simple terms that are practical. Aquamarine is a stone of courage in expression, which activates trust allowing the truth to be spoken. Trust allows for rapid response in all situations stopping the mind before it interferes and makes everything complex. Aquamarine is the stone for public speakers or writers allowing a highly fluid and ordered communication style, with good word choice. Aquamarine enhances the connection to the higher self. Aquamarine is a sacred stone to all the Goddess's and God's of the Ocean.
- Affirmation – "In Simplification, I Manifest"
- Chemical Composition – Beryllium Aluminum Silicate (Trace Iron)
- Color Rays – 33% Blue, 33% Green, 33% Clear and 1% Black
- Essential Oil – Eucalyptus
- Keywords: Individuality, Activation of True Life Pathways, Heart/Crown Chakra Communication, Soul Path, Service, New Children of Light, Autism, Violet Ray of Color, White Tiger, Spiritual Insomnia, Higher Senses Activation.
- Affirmation: "."
- Chemical Composition: Hydrated Sodium Calcium Barium Strontium Silicate Hydroxide Fluoride
- Animal Totem: White Tiger
- Essentail Oil: Lemon Verbena
Hematite (Spiritual Grounding)
- Keywords– Spiritual Grounding, Balance, Focus, Stability, Protection, Earth Star, Order, Stress, Color Healing, Meditation, Healing
- Meaning – Hematite is a iron dioxide mineral known for grounding, stability, balance, and protection.
- Purpose – Hematite is a stone of spiritual grounding that anchors the spiritual body and physical body to the Earth plane.
- Chemical Composition– Iron Dioxide
- Color Rays – 30% Silver, 30% Red, 13% Black, 7% Gold, 2% Orange, 2% Yellow, 3% Green, 1% Pink, 4% Blue, 3% Indigo, 4 % Violet, 2% White
- Essential Oil – Thyme
Keywords – Alignment, Universal Mind, Spiritual Development, Healing, Higher Communication, Throat Chakra, Original Thought, Starchild, Calm, Brain Imbalance, Thoth
Kyanite is the crystal of alignment with the ability the balance and align the entire chakra system, simply by et's presence. Kyanite also builds a pathway to link and accommodate the spirit in the mind permanently.
- Affirmation – "My Mind, Body, and Spirit are in Balance."
Chemical Composition – Aluminum Silicate
- Color Rays – 40% Blue, 23% Silver, 19% White, 14% Indigo and 4% Clear
Essential Oil – Lime
- Keywords: Freewill, Creation, Manifestation, Focus, Mental Scatter, Life Purpose, Akashic Records, Extraterrestrial Communication, Ascension, Fears, Truth.
- Affirmation: ""
- Labradorite is a multicolored iridescent stone that changes colors as you change the angle you view et from. Labradorite takes the unfocused, scattered and overactive mind that is unaware, and infuses order, focus and intellectual thought blended with the intuitive wisdom of the spirit. Labradorite is a stone of truth, allowing one to recognize the seeds of dis-ease and disharmony, which activates powerful healing. Labradorite is a powerful stone of protection that removes the influence of other's from the energy fields (aura) and infuse imaginative and original thought that rebuilds one's path reflecting their purpose.
- Chemical Composition: Calcium Sodium Aluminum Silicate
- Color Rays: 30% Gold, 20% Blue, 20% Green, 20% Yellow and 10% Black
- Animal Totem: Cayote
- Essential Oil: Pine
Lapis Lazuli (Stone of Realization)
- Meaning – The deep, celestial blue remains the symbol or royalty, honor, power, spirit, and vision. Lapis lazuli is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth.
- Uses and Purposes – Lapis is an excellent stones for writers, bloggers, artist, and physiologists, stimulating good judgment and wisdom in the public world. Lapis lazuli is a powerful stone for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability, stimulating the desire for knowledge, truth, and inner-standing, also adding in the process of learning. Excellent stone for enhancing memory.
- Chemical Composition:- Lazurite (Sodium Calcium Aluminum Silicate Sulfate), Pyrite (Iron Sulfide) Calcium (Calcium Carbonate)
- Color Rays: 53% Indigo 17% Gold, 13% Blue 10% Violet 7% White
- • Essential Oil: Sandlewood
- Keywords;- Clearing, Healing, Hidden Process, Solar Plexus Chakra, Healing Path, Purification, Trust in Self, Guilt, Frustration, Anxiety, Blocked Pathway of Growth.
- Chemical Composition;- Hydrated Copper Coordinated (8% Water)
- Essential Oil;- Lemon
Moonstone (Stone of Mother Goddess)
- Keywords – Motor Goddess, Divine Feminine, Emotions, The Moon, Lunar Energy, The Ocean, Cycles of Life, Emotional Release, Surrender, Compassion, Sacred Stone of Isis.
- Meaning – Moonstone is believed to have a strong connection to the moon and the magic of the Moon. Moonstones are a talisman used to journey and explore deep parts of one self retrieving parts of the spirit that were missing or forgotten. These pieces are brought back to light with the help of moonstones. Moonstone is also classified as a travelers stone for the protection the stone offers, especially at night.
- Gray moonstones allow the wearer to perceive beyond the veil and can be useful to the clairvoyant and shaman. Gray moonstone also carries the vibration of mystery and powers of the new moon where all things exist as possibilities.
- Peach or yellow moonstones supports the heart and stimulates the mind, soothes worry and anxiety, and brings out the best on people. The loving energy of moonstone promotes good decisions in every situation, and is an emotional support for intuitive and sensitive children.
- Chemical Composition– Potassium Aluminum Silicate
- Color Rays– 60% Silver, 20% White, 10% Clear and 5% Pink
- Essential Oil– May Chang
Opal (Emotional Magnification)
- Keywords: Emotional Magnification, Truth, Responsibility for Feelings, Independence, Action through Feeling
- Affirmation: "."
- Chemical Composition: Hydrous Silicon Dioxide (Colloidal Silica up to 21% water)
- Color Rays: All in Flux
- Animal Totem: Lyre Bird
- Essential Oil: Wintergreen
Pink Tourmaline (Gift of Love)
- Keywords – Gift of Love, Unconditional Love, Heart, Past Attachments, Giving, Endocrine System Balance, Fertility.
- Pink Tourmaline is the third crystal in the Heart Chakra Trinity helping one to become more comfortable with sharing love. Pink Tourmaline powerfully links the Crown and Heart Chakra, which allows lessons relating to the Heart to be taught directly from the spirit in truth. Pink Tourmaline infuses trust and confidence, which allows expression of emotions and the healing of past experiences with forgiveness, resulting in the opening of one to receive love again in life. Over time one realizes the unlimited nature of love that resides in us and learn to share that realization by giving love as a gift to those who cross our paths.
- Affirmation – "I Am Love, I Give Love Unconditionally"
- Chemical Composition – Sodium Lithium Aluminum Boro-silicate Hydroxide
- Color Rays – 57% Clear, 30% Pink and 13% Gold
- Animal Totem – Butterfly
- Essential Oil – Rock Rose (Cistus)
- Keywords: The Spiritual Warrior, Self Trust, Passion, Strength, Courage, Ancient Information, Empowerment, Vitality, Life Path, Choice, Kundalini, Sexuality, Past Life Dream.
- Affirmation: "I Am the Spiritual Warrior, I Am."
- Chemical Composition: Aluminum Oxide (Trace Chrome)
- Color Rays: 50% Red and 50% Clear
- Animal Totem: Tiger
- Essential Oil: Cypress
Selenite (Spiritual Guidance)
- Keywords - Spiritual Guidance, Spiritual Mind, High Light Force, Mental Clarity, Psychic, Protection, Angels, White Light, Soul Star, Activation, Initiation
- Meaning - Selenite is a type of Gypsum, which is widely turned into natural wands and sheets. Gypsum occurs on every continent in the world, and is the most common of all the sulfate minerals. Although, Selenite is somewhat a flexible stone that can be bent with gentle pressure, it is a very fragile stone that can be scratched by a fingernail and broken with enough pressure. The name Selenite comes from the Greek word Selene, meaning moon. Selenite measure a 2 on the Mohs hardness scale and had a tubular shape. This soft but powerful mineral is extremely important to work with, as the Selenite healing properties are extremely beneficial.
Uses and Purposes;
- Use – Clarity and Balance – Place a selenite wand, sheet or 2 stones underneath your feet. Place your feet flat on the ground on top of the crystals for 15 minutes, breath deeply feeling the energy from the ground. Allow your breath to calm and release any tension. Within 15 minutes your body will feel clear and balanced.
- Use – Aura Cleansing Technique – Hold a natural selenite wand and imagine the wand as an eraser. Comb the wand up and down the body, visualizing the wand absorbing the negativity. Start from the top of your head making your way to the bottom, about 5 inches away from the body, and let the Selenite healing crystal cleanse your energetic fields. This technique is extremely powerful to do, and works in less than 5 minutes. Great way to cleanse and purify the aura from unwanted energies.
- Use – Gridding – Placing Selenite by windows helps create a peaceful and protective environment. The high energy stones shield a person or place from outside influences or energies.
- Use – Clear Blockages – Selenite removes all energy blockages in the body. Place a Selenite wand in any place that feels sore or tense, for 20 minutes, and you will feel the difference shortly after.
- Use – Clearing Stones – Selenite may be used to clear and cleanse blockages in other crystals! Selenite doesn't absorb negative energy and never needs to be cleansed.
- Purpose – Selenite is a stone of mental clarity that enhances mental flexibility and enables strong decision making. Selenite is also a stone of truth and honesty. Honesty promotes good business practice as well in other relationships.
- Emotional Energy - Selenite is associated with the moon. Naturally nurturing our emotional needs. Selenite brings energies and associations from the unconscious, instinct, sub-conscious, and emotional well-being. The moon also brings water energy, creating the flexibility and intuition.
- Physical Energy – Selenite removes energy blocks from the physical and etheric bodies.
- Spiritual Energy – Selenite is a stone of powerful intuition and psychic awareness. Selenite can help access past lives and do past life work and healing. Selenite also beneficial for psychic efforts, especially clairvoyance.
- Meditation – Selenite eases and promotes meditation and spiritual development. Meditations become clear over time when working with selenite and brings a clarity to your spiritual understanding of the universe.
- Chemical Composition – Hydrate Calcium Sulfate
- Color Rays – 40% Clear, 40% White and 20% Gold.
- Essentials Oil – Tea Tree